Thursday, March 26, 2019
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm EDT
The federal government has set forth several health care policy proposals over the past few months that are designed to reduce costs to the health care system and increase efficiency. Many of these proposals attempt to rein in the action of pharmaceutical manufacturers and payers, but vulnerable patients are often getting caught in the middle.
Join Aimed Alliance on March 26, 2019 from 12:00 to 1:00 to learn about recent federal health care proposals by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), how they can impact patient access to quality care, and recommendations to improve such access.
Register for our free one-hour webinar to get up-to-date information from the team at Aimed Alliance about CMS’s proposed changes that impact Medicare beneficiaries and marketplace health plan enrollees, including on the following topics:
- Pharmaceutical rebates
- The looming Medicare Part D cliff
- Copay accumulator programs
- Nonmedical switching
- Step therapy
- Medicare’s Six Protected Classes
- The International Pricing Index Model
- Expansion of telehealth services
- Stacey L. Worthy, JD, Counsel, Aimed Alliance
- John A. Wylam, JD, Staff Attorney, Aimed Alliance