Aimed Alliance is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. The mission of Aimed Alliance is to protect and enhance the rights of health care consumers and providers.
The vision of Aimed Alliance is a society in which consumers, in consultation with their health care providers and loved ones, can make informed and individually-appropriate decisions about their health care, and those decisions are not overridden by third parties.
- We believe that Americans should value their health care and prioritize it as consumers.
- We believe that health care industry stake holders should place the health and safety of patients above all other considerations.
- We believe that the costs of health care services should be reasonable and transparent.
Aimed Alliance advances its mission by:
- Supporting laws, regulations, and policies that encourage or require health care to be accessible, culturally competent, efficient, ethical, safe, and transparent.
- Acting with urgency to curtail the use of discriminatory practices in the delivery of health care and the administration of health insurance and employee benefits.
- Encouraging the adoption of innovative health care products, services, and benefit design.
- Supporting a coalition of like-minded, consumer-focused organizations that aims to improve access to individualized treatment.
- Conducting research and analysis and translating our findings into economically sound and actionable insights for health care stakeholders to improve the United States health care system.
- Distributing educational resources on health care issues to foster public understanding and engagement.