Wednesday, December 13, 2017
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM ET
Individuals with invisible conditions, such as chronic migraine disorders, bipolar disorders, or chronic fatigue syndrome, face unique challenges in the workplace. Invisible conditions—those in which the symptoms are not immediately apparent to other people—may significantly limit daily activities. Yet, because they are not always obvious to the onlooker, employers may not understand the severity of the condition. In this webinar, employers can learn how to offer support to employees with invisible conditions to ensure maximum productivity, and employees can learn about their legal rights in the workplace.
Who Should Attend?
- Human resources professionals
- Employee assistance program directors
- Individuals with invisible disabilities or health conditions
- Attorneys and legal professionals Health care providers Caregivers and patient advocates
Online pre-registration is required. Please click here to register.
- Invisible conditions and common misperceptions
- The potential impacts of improper treatment and accommodation
- The legal landscape applicable to employees with invisible conditions
- Recommendations to help employers address the needs of employees with invisible conditions
Join our speakers in examining invisible conditions, the potential impacts of improper treatment or accommodation, the legal landscape protecting employees, and recommendations for employers to assist employees in receiving appropriate care.
|Shannon Ginnan, M.D.,
Director of Medical Affairs,
Andy Imparato, J.D.,
Association of University
Centers on Disabilities
Stacey Worthy, J.D.,
Maureen McCluskey, RN, BSN, MA,
Health and Wellness Disease Education Specialist
For more details, contact Aimed Alliance at email@example.com or (202) 559-0380.
REGISTER NOW! CLICK HERE