In 2020, Aimed Alliance engaged in a wide array of activities to protect and enhance the rights of health care consumers and providers despite of and in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are pleased to share our progress with you. In our 2020 Annual Report, you can review the projects we completed over the course of the year and gain insight into what we plan to do in 2021 and beyond.
In the 2020 Annual Report, you’ll find:
- An overview of how we addressed the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Last year’s research and analysis, including:
- Major publications and reports;
- Fact sheets and brochures;
- Our thought leadership activities, such as:
- Webinars that we hosted and sponsored
- External conferences in which we participated
- Op-eds that we authored and news articles in which we were quoted
- Activities in which we collaborated with other organizations
- Our advocacy activities, including:
- Comments and letters
- Outreach and complaints
- Maps of active legislation and enacted laws
- Health care form case summaries
- Our Know Your Rights campaign
- A preview of our activities for 2021 and beyond.
View our Annual Report here.