Join Aimed Alliance for a FREE webinar on May 28, 2020 from 3:00pm to 4:00 pm ET.
This webinar will include:
- An overview of CBD products;
- Federal and state laws governing CBD products in the U.S.;
- Challenges associated with employees using CBD in the workplace;
- Employer considerations
- An overview of and takeaways from employment-related lawsuits involving CBD;
- Addressing impairment in the workplace;
- Covering CBD as a health benefit;
- CBD as an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act; and
- Recommendations for employers
- Bruce Sherman, MD, FCCP, FACOEM, Chief Medical Officer, National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions; Assistant Clinical Professor Medicine at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Shruti Kulkarni, Esq., Aimed Alliance, Counsel
- Stacey Worthy, Esq., Aimed Alliance, Counsel
By tuning in, you can earn 1 PDC toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification. Click here to register for free.